A Christmas Carol
Production Dates: November 17-December 23, 2017
Performs in: Hawks Mainstage Theatre
Directors: Kimberly Faith Hickman and Jeff Horger
Synopsis: It just isn't Christmas without A Christmas Carol. Experience Omaha's favorite holiday tradition as Ebenezer Scrooge takes us on a life-changing journey filled with beautiful costumes, exquisite music, perfectly crafted sets and special effects second to none.
Children auditions (ages 7-15) Saturday, August 26 at 11:00 AM.
What to Bring:
• Please come prepared with 16 bars of music prepared to sing. An accompanist will be provided.
• There will be a dance audition, please come dressed ready to move. No boots, sandals, flip-flops, etc. Please note, the audition space is in our lobby and you will be dancing on a carpeted floor.
• You will be asked to fill out an audition form, please have all necessary contact information and personal/school/activity schedules handy in order to complete the form.
• To expedite the check in process – please bring a recent picture. Photos will not be returned.
Audition Location and Check-in:
• The Omaha Community Playhouse is located at 6915 Cass Street.
• Enter through the main doors and proceed to the check-in table located in the main lobby.
• The check-in table will open at 10:15 a.m.
• You will be given forms to complete and return, and an audition number. To expedite the check in process, please bring a recent photo. Note: photos will not be returned.
Notes for Parents/Guardians:
• Parents/Guardians are not allowed in the audition room.
• Parents/Guardians must be onsite the entire time the child is at the Omaha Playhouse to audition. Children that do not have a parent/guardian onsite will not be allowed to audition.
What to Expect at Auditions:
• The children auditions are usually well attended. Please be prepared for downtime while you wait for your number to be called.
• Wifi will not be available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
What to Expect if Your Child is Cast in the Production:
• Rehearsals will begin October 1, 2017. Rehearsals are Monday-Friday evenings usually beginning at 6:30 pm and Sunday afternoons usually beginning at 2:00 pm.
• Production Dates: November 17 – December 23, 2017
• Performance Schedule: Wednesdays at 7:00 pm; Thursdays – Saturdays at 7:30 pm; Sundays at 2:00 p.m. & 6:30 p.m. Actor call time is one hour before curtain.
• There will be NO performances on November 22 and 23.
• There WILL BE early curtain times of 7:00 p.m. on the following dates: November 29, December 6, 13, 20.
If you have any questions on this process please contact the Artistic Administrative Assistant at 402-553-4890 ext. 110 or [email protected]