Channel your inner James Bond and sip on vesper martinis during «Shaken, Not Stirred», a 21-and-older event hosted by The Durham Museum.
• Test your luck at “Casino Royale” with craps, blackjack and roulette.
• Hit the dance floor with a live music from All Young Girls Are Machine Guns.
• Mixology demonstrations on how to make the perfect martini with The Berry & Rye.
• Walk the red carpet lined by Corvettes from the Cornhusker Corvette Club.
• Dress the part as your favorite Bond girl, villain or 007 himself!
• Explore the museum's feature exhibition «Top Secret: License to Spy»…with no kids to contaminate the crime scene!
• Raffle prizes, cash bar and much more.
Make your reservation today! Tickets available online.
Cost: $20 Musueum Members, $25 Non-Members
Each ticket receives entry to the event, one drink ticket and a voucher for “casino chips”.
Questions? Email [email protected]
or call 402.444.5071 ext 538.